Buckles, lumps and waves in your carpets are usually the result of a poor carpet installation. In fact, 90% of problems with carpet is due to bad installations.
- Not being stretched enough or not using a power stretcher
- Loose or improperly placed tack strips
- Carpets may have been in a flood
- Heavy furniture dragged across the carpet. When moving furniture on a carpeted floor always try to lift not drag
- Carpet pad installed incorrectly
Here are some of the reasons carpets get the buckles, lumps and waves
Steam Plus can usually correct these problems with a good power stretch and trim. Call us and schedule a free of charge evaluation (305) 242-1117